Controlling the reimbursement of medical services, the invoices of services directly paid by insurers of medical expenses, issue patients care uptake and evaluate the health of the insured.
Medical Doctorate degree completed by a minimum of three years experience in hospital practice.
- Specific regulations for the healthcare professions
- The specific corpus of medicine
Knowing how to:
- Express yourself clearly and translate professional vocabulary into language understandable by all
- Respect professional ethics
- Preserve the confidentiality of data or information accessible through one’s activity
- Write a report of expertise
- Establish the clinical assessment of a patient
- Conduct an interview and put the other person at ease
- Check medical expense claim files
- Controlling ambulatory and hospital bills
- Evaluate the state of health of insured persons in hospital structures
- Issue start of care orders for services subject to prior agreement
- Transcribe on supports dedicated to the medical expense insurers, the prescriptions coming from centers without computer terminals
- Advise and inform the insured and the care centers’ contact persons
Your prospects for development
Possible evolution, according to the experience acquired, towards positions of Director of the Medical Unit.