Civil liability insurance for your company
Civil liability of companies arises in cases of bodily injury, damage to property and any economic loss caused to third parties or clients. Ascoma offers appropriate insurance that covers such liability and thus preserves the longevity of your company.
For business owners and managers wishing to obtain civil liability coverage appropriate to their organization and business activity.
- A representative who helps you to protect the interests of your company
- Protection adapted to your organization and business activities
- Risk management and financial support in case of a claim
The Ascoma Group's “Corporate Social Responsibility” service offers solutions for all sectors of activity. Our teams engage in the following risk analyses and management:
- General civil liability: this covers the company's liability for bodily injury, damage to property and any economic loss
- Professional civil liability (including regulated activities): this covers any omission, error or negligence in the context of intellectual services provided by the company.
- Product Liability: this arises in the event of a product recall or a claim against a defective product.
- Civil liability for environmental damage: this is based on the “polluter pays” principle in case of environmental damage in accordance with the regulations.
- Civil liability of directors: this covers the civil liability of the company and its directors in their capacity as officers of the company.
- Civil liability of the organizer of events: Ascoma is your privileged intermediary for major cultural and sporting events in the Principality
- Liability of the company regarding personal information: this relates to the application of the law on computers and freedoms to clients` personal information vis-à-vis cyber risks.
After an analysis of the risks to which your company is exposed, based on the technical, financial and human issues, we offer tailor-made insurance solutions.
To prevent damage (accidents, deterioration of equipment, losses…) from negatively impacting your company, an Ascoma representative guides and accompanies you all the way and guarantees you the financial support you need.